Digital Asset Optimization: Maximum Exposure for your Brand
Photos, Videos, Documents, Links, Blogs Optimized = Better Search Results
You likely have more electronic photos, documents, videos, links lying about your organization than you realize... so why waste them? Especially since they turn out to be a fabulous way to garner attention for your company online!
Two things you should know about the art/science of optimizing your digital assets:
- You can dominate Page 1 search results by having not only your corporate site appear there, but also on Page 1 will appear your blog, your Flickr page, YouTube page, Twitter page...
- You are making sure that your photos, videos, links and documents are found by the very people interested in the topics for which you've tagged those assets.
For example: Using the 'search' function in Flickr to find images of guitars, Joe comes across a photo of your great new guitar case. He likes what he sees, clicks on the link to your corporate site that's on your Flickr page, et voila - he's shopping at your store (ecommerce or otherwise)!
Types of Optimization
- Blog Optimization: We maximize the exposure of your blog by entering the domain into dozens of blog search engines - well beyond the giants like Google and Technorati.
- Video Optimization: We upload your videos in the most popular video-sites - including, but going well beyond, YouTube. Linking and tagging strategies ensure that the video gets found by the right people seeking that information.
- Photo Optimization: We upload your photos to photo-sharing sites such as Flickr, Fotolog and KodakGallery, again with tagging and linking best practices.
- Link Optimization: aka Social Bookmarking - adding links to your web properties and related sites to Delicious, Digg, ReddIt, Newsvine, Propeller and others known as "social bookmarking" sites - where the public can find your links and share with each other, vote on them, etc.
- Document Optimization: Lesser known than its cousins listed here, submitting one's documents (articles, conference papers, presentation notes, etc.) is a practice PROsocialmedia employs, using growth sites such as Scribd and SlideShare.)
Main ways that we Optimize your Assets
At PROsocialmedia, we know the best and biggest and most effective ways of optimizating your digital assets - en masse, or individually. We do this via:
- Submission to search engines, such as the 20+ blog search engines that exist.
- Submission to "sharing sites" such as video-sharing, photo-sharing, document-sharing, link-sharing.
- Submission to vertical spaces with the big-player directories, such as DMOZ, darling of Google.
- Submission to the most popular article directories where online content publishers troll for your subject matter.
- Tagging every photo, video, podcast, link, document we submit on your behalf with the most relevant keywords.
No matter how great your digital assets are, it's all in vain if no one sees them!